Keevil Parish Council serves the village of Keevil and all the outlying areas within the large Parish area.
The Council meets in the Village Hall in Martins Road six times a year. Additional meetings will take place, as and when required, to consider any planning matters and these are open to public attendance. Details of these meetings will be posted on the Parish Council Noticeboard in Martins Road, and here on the village website.
The Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions:
- Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability)
- Crime & Disorder
- Health & Safety
- Human Rights
Parish Council Newsletter here
UPDATE 6th February 2018: Responding to our enquiry, Wiltshire Council have informed us the reason there are no newsletters on the above link since Sept 2017 is due to “the old web page not migrating properly across onto the new web page”. They are working on it and will update us as soon as it’s available to view online again.
Until then, current editions of the Parish Council Newsletter will be available directly here:
- PSCO March 2018 Report: ED12 and ED13 March 2018
- PSCO February 2018 Report: ED12 and ED13 February 2018
- PSCO January 2018 Report: ED12 and ED13 January 2018 (3)
- PSCO Report for December 2017: PSCO Melksham Rural Parish Council Report December 2017 (2)
- PSCO Report for October 2017: PCSO_ED12 and ED13 November 2017
The following documents all relate to Parish Council Accounts and Auditors Report for the year ended 31 March 2017:
The Council equally has to make an assessment of any potential threats/risks and ensure that these are assessed, evaluated and appropriate controls put in place to mitigate this.
Risk Assessment 2017
Summary of Receipts and Payments
The attached document provides the full details of how and where the Council spent the funds for the benefit of the residents within this Parish.
Summary Receipts and Payments 2016-2017