USEFUL FOOTPATH MAP SYSTEM
February Walk: Wednesday 13th February – Lower Woodford/Old Sarum
Meet/Park: 9.45am in the carpark of The Wheatsheaf, Lower Woodford, where we’ll have lunch.
Distance: around 6 miles, no stiles
Terrain: All relatively flat or very gentle inclines, this is a lovely walk through open countryside and parkland, visiting the ancient site of Old Sarum and with the possibility of seeing some llamas and a camel along with other animals.
Lunch: The Wheatsheaf, Lower Woodford. Menus to be circulated nearer the time.
Contact: Walk leader Barbara Lewendon 870516 or email@example.com
KEEVIL WALKERS ANNUAL MEETING: Thursday 14th February
There will be a meeting of the Keevil Walkers on Thursday 14th February 2019 at Little Martins, 69A Martins Road, Keevil commencing at 10.00 am.
The purpose of this meeting is to make arrangements for the monthly walks over the next year. All current Keevil Walkers are warmly invited and also those interested in becoming part of the group.
Further details from Rachel and Tony Howe tel. 870661 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Walks and Leaders 2018-19 season
- APRIL 2018 – Myra Link and Vic Manning 24th April
- MAY – Sarah Dow Tuesday 15th May
- JUNE – Isobel Geddes Wednesday 13th June
- JULY – Bob Ayres Tuesday 10th July
- AUGUST – Pete and Grace Gardner Tuesday 7th August
- SEPTEMBER – Rachel and Tony Howe Wednesday 26th September
- OCTOBER – Paul Lenaerts and John Tucker Tuesday 23rd October
- NOVEMBER – Colin Dimbylow Wednesday 14th November
- DECEMBER – Bryan Banfield Wednesday 12th December
- JANUARY 2019 – Geoff West Wednesday 9th January
- FEBRUARY – Barbara Lewendon Wednesday 13th February
- MARCH – Suzanne Wickham
- APRIL – Isobel Geddes
Minutes of the Annual Planning meeting 8th February 2018: Walking Group Meeting notes of 8.2.18 and monthly list 2018-2019
Click on an image to see it full size and scroll through the gallery
History of the Walking Group
Thanks to Ray Ward who started the group almost 10 years ago, and to he and David Bodman who have organised so many walks over the years.
We continue to meet once a month for walks which are always followed by a fabulous pub lunch. Walks vary, usually between 4 – 7 miles, and we pace ourselves to suit the slowest walker, with time to enjoy the views. New members are always welcome!
Full details published in the Village Magazine. For more information contact Tony and Rachel Howe on 01380 870661 or email email@example.com