The Keevil Folk Night has been an annual event for several years. It is generally held in the village hall in March. It has become one of the most successful events in the village calendar, with a full house every year and tickets being sold out several weeks in advance.
The event has attracted some of the finest folk acts both locally and nationally. Regulars include
- Folklaw an exciting new -age folk band inspired by many years touring Britain, Europe and North America.
- Mike Scott a well known and respected name on the West Country folk scene. He’s been writing his own humorous songs for at least the last 3 decades.
- Hilary Pavey has been a song writer and guitarist since she was 17 years old.
- The Keevil Fishermen – Keevil’s very own village talent.
For more information contact either Rachel and Tony Howe (01380 870661) or Janet Hopkins and Norman Owen (01380 870417)
KEEVIL’S VILLAGE FOLK NIGHT 2018: Saturday 10th March
Starting at 7.15pm (doors open 6.45pm) in the village hall.
For all lovers of Folk and Traditional music, with favourites…
- MIKE SCOTT
- ALAN HINES
- HILARY PAVEY
- Plus Keevil’s very own KEEVIL FISHERMEN
- and a welcome return visit to Keevil by JAN and IAN
Tickets £10.00 each. Please bring your own food and drink
Contact either Rachel & Tony Howe (01380) 870661 or Janet Hopkins or Norman Owen (01380) 870417