Village Fete 2019: Saturday 29th June
Further details to follow….
Images by Sarah Dow, click on any image to view full size
Saturday 7th July 2018
The Keevil Church Fete & Family Fun Day will take place on the village Recreation Ground from 12 noon – 5pm
Bouncy Castle, Hot Dogs, Ice Creams, Cake Stall, Hamper Raffle, Bargain Basement Stall, Children’s Games, Morris Dancers, Beer Tent, Music, Raffles, Face Painting, Teas & Cakes, Bottle Stall, Plants, Second Hand Book Stall, and loads more… *
Please note, no dogs (except Guide Dogs) are allowed on the Recreation Ground
CRAFT AND PHOTOGRAPHIC COMPETITION
Open to all young people in Keevil and the surrounding villages.
GROUP A: My favourite Dinner.
GROUP B: A special corner of my garden, or near my house.
GROUP A: Create a garden using dried food, e.g. pasta, seeds, etc. to be displayed on a paper plate, or in a shoe box.
GROUP B: Paint a mask that you would wear to a party.
Each group has three age ranges:
- 5-8 years old
- 9-12 years old
- 13-16 years old
- Photographs can be printed up to 10” x 8”.
- All entries in all groups must be clearly marked with name, age and a contact number.
- You can have up to 4 entries per person in total.
- All entries will be accepted by Pat Tucker at 81a, Main Street, Keevil between June 11th – June 29th.
- Entries will be judged by Keevil residents who specialise in photography or art.
- All entries will be displayed in the Village Hall on July 7th 2.30 – 4.30pm
- The winners will be announced and receive their prizes on the recreation ground.
If you have any queries please contact Pat Tucker, 81a, Main Street, Keevil. Trishtucker@btinternet.com, or 01380 871601.
A Keevil Fun Committee Event – Raising funds for St Leonard’s Church General Fund (75%) and Keevil Village Hall floor (25%)