Please see church website for current list of services and other information – also the St Leonard’s listing on A Church Near You
ANNUAL CHURCH MEETING of the Parochial Church Council (PCC)
Tuesday 2 May 2023 at 6.45 for 7.00pm
The Annual Church Meeting will take place in the Village Hall, Martins Road, Keevil on Tuesday, 2nd May 2023 at 6.45pm for 7.00pm to which you are all cordially invited to attend. A fish and chip supper is being delivered after the meeting at a cost of £8.50 per head. If you would like to join us, please let Rachel Howe, PCC Secretary know (870661) for ordering purposes. Money can be brought on the evening, but please bring the correct change if at all possible!
This is two meetings! The first is a meeting of parishioners to elect the Churchwardens. Please note that nominations for the office of Churchwarden must be handed in writing to Jake Eggertson, the Rector, before the meeting.
Under the Churchwardens Measure, nominations cannot be accepted from the floor of the meeting.
The second is the Annual Church Meeting. To enable you to vote at the Annual Church Meeting, your name must be on the Church Electoral Roll.
This is an important meeting when we review the past year and consider the future plans. Do please come along if you possibly can. You will be made very welcome.
Gill Gosling and Debbie Meatyard, Churchwardens
BREAKFAST IN CHURCH
Breakfast in Church now has its own page under the What’s On section so click here for details of the next event.
- 19 May 2021: Summary of the Minutes of the PCC Meeting held on 19 May 2021 final
- 9 February 2021: Summary of the Minutes of the PCC Meeting held on 9 February 2021 final
- 8 December 2020: Summary of the Minutes of the PCC Meeting held on 8 December 2020 (1)
- 28 July 2020: Summary of the Minutes of the PCC meeting held on 28 July 2020 (1)
- 18 February 2020: Summary of the PCC Minutes 180220.
Photographs of Christmas 2020 church flowers by Rachel Howe
COVID SAFETY MEASURES
- If you know that you have COVID, or you have COVID symptoms, then please do not attend Church services
- Face coverings are no longer mandatory, but masks are available just inside the door, should you prefer to wear a mask
- Please use hand sanitiser as you enter and exit the Church
- Socially distanced seats are available if you prefer to sit away from people outside your family group