Keevil arrangements for mourning the death of Her Majesty The Queen: see link here
BREAKFAST IN CHURCH: SATURDAY 10th September 2022, 9-11am
Always a popular occasion, what better way to start the weeknd than with a nice hot bacon bap or sausage butty, and a cup of tea or coffee. All for the bargain price of £3.00 per head. No need to book, just come along and join us, you’ll enjoy it!
(all profits go to the Church Restoration Fund).
- Harvest Supper: Saturday 24th September 2022
- Harvest Service: Sunday 25th September 6.30pm – after the service there will be wine and nibbles and welcome our new Rector Jake Eggertsen.
COVID SAFETY MEASURES
- If you know that you have COVID, or you have COVID symptoms, then please do not attend Church services
- Face coverings are no longer mandatory, but masks are available just inside the door, should you prefer to wear a mask
- Please use hand sanitiser as you enter and exit the Church
- Socially distanced seats are available if you prefer to sit away from people outside your family group/bubble
THE PAROCHIAL CHURCH COUNCIL (PCC) of St Leonard’s, Keevil
The 2022 Annual Parochial Church Meeting took place in Church on Sunday 24 April at around 10.15am, following the Morning Service. All were welcome to attend the Service, and stay on afterwards for the Annual Meeting.
To explain, this is two meetings! The first is a meeting of parishioners to elect the Churchwardens. Please note that nominations for the office of Churchwarden must be handed in writing to Gill Gosling before the meeting. Under the Churchwardens’ Measure, nominations cannot be accepted from the floor of the meeting.
The second is the Annual Church Meeting. To vote at the Annual Church Meeting your name must be on the Church Electoral Roll. If you need to check the Roll, please speak to Pat Bartholomew. This is an important meeting when we review the past year and consider the future plans.
Gill Gosling and Debbie Meatyard, Churchwardens
- 19 May 2021: Summary of the Minutes of the PCC Meeting held on 19 May 2021 final
- 9 February 2021: Summary of the Minutes of the PCC Meeting held on 9 February 2021 final
- 8 December 2020: Summary of the Minutes of the PCC Meeting held on 8 December 2020 (1)
- 28 July 2020: Summary of the Minutes of the PCC meeting held on 28 July 2020 (1)
- 18 February 2020: Summary of the PCC Minutes 180220.
Photographs of Christmas 2020 church flowers by Rachel Howe