Saturday 19th August 2023
on Keevil Airfield via the Crash Gate at the end of Martins Road.
Here’s what we know so far, there’ll be lots more to come…
- Open to residents of Keevil and their friends and relations;
- Maximum 50 people at any one time, 100 in total all day;
- No cars! Walk or bike/mobility scooter/wheelchair through Crash Gate 3 (hopefully it will be open!!);
- For enjoying ourselves, getting some exercise and raising money for Wiltshire Air Ambulance;
- £2 entry charge plus £2 for each event entered;
- Bring your own picnic – an ice-cream van and a tea/coffee/snacks van will be invited;
- A full list of possible games and events will be published nearer the time, and will ultimately depend on the number of entries, but so far running, cycling, wheelchair push, mobility scooting etc for all ages….
- We will be asking for a few volunteers to help run the day;
- There will be restrictions on the areas people can go;
- No litter bins – take your rubbish home!