Welcome back to BUZZ Roundup – a quick update of anything that’s changed on our village website recently and a reminder of events coming up soon.
How are those New Year New You resolutions going? There are several fantastic classes in our village hall each week, including our very own Stacy Gough, a fully qualified sports and exercise medicine Physiotherapist, who is holding a new drop-in Pilates Fit class on Thursday evenings, 7.15pm. The sessions are open to all, and focus on efficient movement and maximising postural control. Come along this evening and give it a try!
Diary dates coming up…
- There’s a Planning Meeting this Saturday at 9.30am at site of the land behind the cottages in Martins Road to discuss the resubmitted planning application. And don’t forget the next Parish Council Meeting on Monday 4th March, 7.30pm sharp in the village hall.
- Have you booked your banger at the Bangers & Mash lunch on 2nd March? Contact Joyce Nutter for tickets.
- Also Saturday 2nd March 7.15pm, the Keevil Cricket Club RACE NIGHT in aid of club funds: have fun with friends and enjoy films of actual races: £2 entry to the racecourse includes your Race Card.
- Time for Tea and Chat again Tuesday 5th March… don’t forget there’s cake!
- Another Skittles evening is coming up on 21st March at the Cross Keyes in Rowde
- The next Pub Night is 26th April, make sure you’ve put the date in your diary!
HAVE YOU HAD YOUR SAY YET?
Responses to the KEEVIL VILLAGE SURVEY are going really well – this is great news as the more responses we get, the more weight the responses have! Don’t miss this chance to make your views known, you have until the end of February.
It’s open to every single parishioner aged 12 and over (and the views of younger residents are really important!): You can complete it all online, or on paper (the ‘Post Box’ is in the Post Office room in the village hall).
And finally, the current Community Policing report can be found here, about halfway down the page.
That’s all for now folks! Keep spreading the word with your family, friends and neighbours to FOLLOW THE BUZZ too!
Bob & Sarah