Planning Application 19/01400/FUL
Proposed development: Land at Martins Road, Keevil, BA14 6NA
Development of a single 2 bedroom dwelling with associated car port, garden, driveway and access (Resubmission of 18/07717/FUL)
Keevil Parish Council will hold a Planning Committee meeting this coming Saturday 23rd February 2019 at 9.30am to consider the resubmission of a planning application for the land behind the recently refurbished terraced cottages in Martins Road. The meeting will take place at the site. Members of the public may attend and observe the whole meeting, as well as make comment during the public consultation which is normally the first part of the meeting.
- Parish Council Planning Meeting Agenda: 20190223 KPC Planning Meeting Agenda
- Download application plans and documents here
- Comment on the application via the planning portal online here
- View the list of Consultees here
- View previous application 18/07717/FUL documents, correspondence and letters of representation here
- Consultation period expires Thursday 14th March 2019, with target date for decision Monday 8th April 2019.
Links to all planning applications that require a meeting of the Parish Council can be found on the Planning Matters page