KEEVIL’S VILLAGE FOLK NIGHT Saturday 9th March 2019
Introducing for 2019 fabulous new acts for Keevil’s Annual Folk Night…
- Fly Yeti Fly – a great young folk duo who recently moved from Devon to live the good life on the Kennet and Avon Canal, producing awe-inspiring songs and music.
- Curlew’s Cry – a trio that blend together to produce superb traditional folk music with haunting melodies and harmonies.
- A welcome return for Feral Beryl – an all-female group who received a wonderful reception on their last appearance at Keevil Folk Night two years ago.
- Also returning local folk legend Mike Scott,
- And closing the evening, Folklaw: these talented lads have become firm favourites over the years, and with an exceptional third album now on general release they will set the hall alight with vibrant new-age folk music
7pm in the village hall (doors open 6.30pm)
Only a few tickets left so don’t delay! £10 each from either Rachel & Tony Howe (01380) 870661 or Janet Hopkins & Norman Owen (01380) 870417