Welcome to the last BUZZ Roundup of 2019! – a quick update of anything that’s changed on our village website recently and a reminder of what’s coming up.
As we dust off our party frocks and dancing shoes – or slippers and PJs if that suits you better! – for New Years Eve, we still feel quite festive reflecting on some wonderful advent windows on the 2019 Keevil WI Advent Trail – we went and photographed everything we found lit on 23rd December, and we’ve made a Gallery Page for them here. Thanks once again to our WI for organising!
- Need to get your nose into a good book? The Mobile Library is back on Monday 6th January at 10.35am
- The Parish Council Meeting on Monday 6th January will start as ever with public forum at 7.30pm and you are welcome to stay and listen to the rest of the meeting. Agenda: KEEVIL PARISH COUNCIL Agenda January 2020
- More cake, anyone? Next Tea & Chat is Tuesday 7th January, 2.30pm in the village hall
- A rare event on the Keevil Calendar with the West Country Wassailing on Friday 17th January with music by the fabulous folk duo FLY YETI FLY !
- STOP PRESS! Keevil Cricket Club are back in style with a fabulous 2020 BIG QUIZ NIGHT on 24th January, 7.15pm in the village hall. All are warmly welcomed, teams of up to 6, so come and get those brain cells working while supporting our village cricket. 2020 League fixture dates also up on the page…
- The Walking Group will be back out for a smashing circular ramble around Hallatrow and Paulton, including the Double Hills Memorial, on Wednesday 29th January – some gentle hills, footpaths, fields and a bit of quiet roadwork, no stiles. Lunch will be in the lovely quirky The Old Station Inn. Don’t miss this chance to stretch your legs and connect with a bit of Keevil history, contact Sarah Dow if you’re coming on the walk, or to the pub, or both!
Don’t forget you can recycle your real Christmas Tree and support Dorothy House through the JUSTHELPING real tree recycling service that raises funds for Dorothy House and other local charities. Book a collection here.
That’s all for now folks! Happy New Year and keep BUZZING!
Bob & Sarah