Welcome back to the BUZZ Roundup – a quick update of anything that’s changed on our village website recently and a reminder of what’s coming up.
Keevil always looks so beautiful when everyone starts to switch on their Christmas lights, and this year is no exception – especially now the Keevil Advent Trail is well underway. Don’t forget you can download and print off a map of window locations and the days they will light up here: advent 2019 Map – let us know which ones are your favourites!
Don’t forget our Carols By Candlelight service at St Leonard’s this coming Sunday 15th December at 6.30pm, when the church gate will also be lit – a wonderful celebration of traditional carols and readings as well as some new ones as we all enjoy the magic of Christmas together.
- Next Friday 20th December is the annual Carol Singing Around The Village – anyone can join in, so don your hats, scarves and torches and come sing your heart out with friends and neighbours.
- A few tickets left for the best New Year’s Eve party in town on Tuesday 31st December, come and dance your socks off and welcome 2020 in true Keevil style!
- Don’t forget to book your tickets for Wassailing on Friday 17th January 2020 – a rare event on the Keevil Calendar, and supported this time by the fabulous folk duo FLY YETI FLY !
- The Parish Council will be holding a Planning Meeting at 9.30am on 21st December to consider application 19/10076/LBC for work at 63 Martins Lane – demolition of brickwork to gable end chimney stack, rebuilding of stack with increased height, and fitting of traditional log burner in fireplace. Agenda: 211219KPC Planning Meeting Agenda
- The next Parish Council meeting on Monday 6th January, 7.30pm in the village hall – as always, there is public forum at the beginning when you can express your views, and you can stay and listen to the rest of the meeting. Agenda will be circulated nearer the time.
That’s all for now folks! Enjoy the build-up to Christmas and keep FOLLOWING THE BUZZ!
Bob & Sarah