Welcome back to the BUZZ Roundup – keeping you in touch with news and events in our wonderful village, whatever the weather.
Tomorrow morning we have another chance to enjoy Breakfast In Church so do come and enjoy a cuppa and a bacon or sausage butty with friends 🙂 Serving from 9am until 11am with gospel music playing over the sound system, no need to book, just turn up – only £2 with all profits going to the Church Restoration Fund.
- Remembrance Sunday will take place this year, 10.45am at the War Memorial, followed by service in Church for those who wish to stay;
- On Wednesday 17th November the Art Group (10-12.30pm) and Craft Group 1.30-3.30pm) will be meeting again in the village hall;
- Don’t forget the deadline for the December/January edition of the Parish News is 5pm on Thursday 18th November, so do let Pat know if you have anything to include;
- The Walking Group are having a light bimble along the canal around Bradford-on-Avon on Tuesday 23rd November – see page for full details and let Geoff know if you want to go.
- Sadly the Murder Mystery production of AN INSPECTOR POPS IN has had to be postponed due to covid concerns, but it will definitely be back in its normal summer slot next June and we really look forward to that.
There are still a few numbers available on the village Advent Window Trail – if you feel like getting all Christmassy-creative give Jan Maskrey a call (870438), she will allocate you a number and give you all the help you need. And it doesn’t always have to be a window – Rachel turned her garage door into something really special last year! See Gallery for more inspiration….
Two new Planning Applications for Keevil:
- Planning Application PL/2021/10381 at 67 Martins Road for the erection of pair of semi-detached dwellings and associated works. You can view or download plans and documents here or make a comment here. Consultation deadline Friday 10th December 2021, decision deadline Wednesday 29th December
- Planning Application PL/2021/09143 at 29 Pyatts Corner for a proposed timber climbing frame situated in the garden. You can view or download plans and documents here or make a comment here. Consultation deadline Tuesday 7th December 2021, Decision deadline Monday 3rd January
Back by popular demand! Stacy’s PILATES FIT classes are re-starting in the village hall on TUESDAYS from 23rd NOVEMBER, 5.30-6.30pm. Pilates Fit is a weekly evening class for everyone, come along and enjoy a session £5 per week – everyone welcome. Please call Stacy to book your space 07701 005336.
That’s all for now folks – find us on Facebook for real-time discussions on Keevil Village, marketplace on For Sale, Free or Wanted in Keevil, or wander down memory lane on Keevil Memories… thank you for all your support, and if you have any news, pictures or stories to share, don’t hesitate to get in touch
Bob and Sarah #StaySafe 🙂