Welcome back to the BUZZ Roundup – a quick update of anything that’s changed on our village website recently and a reminder of events coming up soon.
The Village Survey has now closed, there has been a fantastic response! It’s too early for more information, but there will be an update at tonight’s Parish Council meeting. The Apple Press Survey has also now finished and Paul Lenaerts will be sharing results just as soon as we’ve collated them. A massive thank you to everyone who’s taken the time to share their thoughts!
- The next Parish Council Meeting tonight Monday 4th March in the village hall, starting at 7.30pm sharp. The Agenda, and the draft minutes for the last meeting, are available here. You can share thoughts and comments during the public consultation at the beginning of the meeting, and also stay to listen to the considerations of concillors throughout the meeting itself.
- Tea & Chat Tuesday 5th March from 2.30pm in the village hall – catch up with friends and neighbours over cake – and pop in to the Post Office too if you need to.
- Suzanne Wickham is leading a lovely Keevil Ramblers walk on 13th March, around Box Hill and the beautiful Bybrook valley, do let her know if you are going.
- There is a Parish Council Planning Meeting on Saturday 16th March at 9.30am, at Pinkney House, 84 Keevil. See details below or on the Planning page.
Planning Application 19/01400/FUL: (resubmission of 18/07717/FUL) for the development of a 2 bedroom dwelling at Martins Road, behind the recently refurbished terraced cottages.
- Keevil Parish Council objected viz concerns over parking and the height of the proposed building. Minutes: Planning-Committee- Draft Minutes-23rd-Feb-2019 update
- Comment on the application via the planning portal online here. Consultation period expires Thursday 14th March 2019,
- Agenda for meeting 16th March: 2019_03_16 Planning Meeting Agenda
- Download application plans and documents here
- Comment on the application via the planning portal online here
- Consultation period expires Friday 29th March 2019, with target date for decision Tuesday 23rd April.
That’s all for now folks! Keep spreading the word with your family, friends and neighbours to FOLLOW THE BUZZ too!
Bob & Sarah