KEEVIL AIRFIELD AIRSPACE CHANGE PROPOSAL ACP-2021-006 CONSULTATION
The consultation period for the MOD Airspace Change Proposal (ACP) that is seeking to enable the Beyond Visual Line of Sight operation of Remotely Piloted Aircraft from Keevil Airfield has now begun and will last for 3 months, with the closing date on Wednesday 24th August.
Details of airspace design options can be found online on Citizen Space. This portal includes all documentation for Stage 3 of the airspace change process as well as an online feedback form allowing both individuals and organisations to provide feedback on the proposal.
Citizen Space will be the primary method of responding to the airspace options presented. However, should anyone require hard copies of any of the documentation please send an email to 47RA-Project-LOVERIDGE@mod.gov.uk with a postal address, and printed copies will be provided. Additionally, hard copies of all consultation material will be provided at all physical events.
Whilst feedback must be submitted directly on Citizen Space in the first instance, stakeholders may also provide feedback by completing Annex A on page 25 of the Consultation document and submitting in the following ways:
- Electronically via email: 47RA-Project-LOVERIDGE@mod.gov.uk
- Hard copies via post to: FAO Project LOVERIDGE lead; Regimental Operations Officer, 47th Regiment Royal Artillery, Horne Barracks, LARKHILL, Wiltshire, SP4 8QE
A number of events are scheduled to take place throughout the consultation period. Further details can be found on Citizen Space.
ACP ROADSHOWS: Friday 17th June & Tuesday 19th July
- at Steeple Ashton Village Hall, Church Street BA14 6EW
- 13:00 to 17:00
- Open to all stakeholders. No prior booking required.
ACP OPEN DAY: Wednesday 29th June
- at 47th Regiment Royal Artillery, Horne Barracks, Larkhill SP4 8QE
- 10:00 to 14:00
- Numbers for this event are limited to 60 and are on a first-come, first-served basis. If you wish to attend please email 47RA-Project-LOVERIDGE@mod.gov.uk.
ACP VIRTUAL BRIEFS: Wednesday 15th June, Tuesday 28th June & Thursday 21st July
- Online via Microsoft Teams
- 15th June at 14:00
- 28th June & 21st July at 18:30
- Links to the meeting can be found on Citizen Space.
- There is no requirement to pre-book for attendance on a virtual meeting
If you have any additional questions or know of any individuals or organisations who would benefit from being included in this consultation please email 47RA-Project-LOVERIDGE@mod.gov.uk.
The Project LOVERIDGE team: 47th Regiment Royal Artillery | Horne Barracks | LARKHILL | Wiltshire | SP4 8QE