Welcome back to the BUZZ Roundup – a quick update of anything that’s changed on our village website recently and a reminder of what’s coming up.
Parish Council matters…
The draft minutes of the last Parish Council meeting on 6th January are now available here.
As you’ll know if you were at the meeting, the vacant position for Councillor on the Parish Council will now be filled by co-option at the next meeting on 2nd March – deadline for applications is 21st February.
The position of Parish Clerk has also become vacant, the deadline for applications for this part-time position is also 21st February. Full details of both positions here.
Two new Planning Applications have been submitted, at the time of writing no date for planning meetings of the Parish Council have been received:
- 19/12129/FUL for the erection of 2 semi detached 3 bedroom chalet bungalows with garage and 1 parking space per unit on Land Adjacent to Church Farm, 16 Main Street.
- 19/11844/FUL for the erection of a single storey dwelling with associated car port, garden, driveway and access on the Land behind 63, 64 & 65 Martins Road.
- View or download application plans and documents here
- View list of consultees here
- Comment on the application online here
- View previous application 19/01400/FUL documents, correspondence and letters of representation here.
- Consultation expires Friday 14th February 2020 with target decision date of
Monday 2nd March 2020
- We’re all looking forward to Keevil Cricket Club’s 2020 BIG QUIZ NIGHT tomorrow 24th January, 7.15pm in the village hall – always tremendous fun with something for everyone!
- The Walking Group have a lovely circular ramble lined up around Hallatrow and Paulton, including the Double Hills Memorial, on Wednesday 29th January – only 5 miles, some gentle hills, footpaths, fields and a bit of quiet roadwork, no stiles. Lunch at the cosy quirky The Old Station Inn, contact Sarah Dow by Sunday if you’re coming on the walk, or to the pub, or both! Full details here.
- The Walking Group will also hold their annual walk planning meeting at Little Martins on Thursday 13th February at 10am, all walkers welcome even if you’re new to the group or are thinking of joining – details here.
That’s all for now, do keep spreading the word and help more villagers to FOLLOW THE BUZZ!
Bob & Sarah