Wiltshire Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) is responsible for planning, organising and buying high-quality health services for the 470,000 people in Wiltshire.
They are clinically-led, which means they are made up of doctors, nurses and other health professionals who understand the needs of the Wiltshire community and the impact that local services have on patients’ health.
They issue a newsletter called “in touch” to keep you informed; the April edition of ‘in touch’ is now available on the website. Topics include:
- Devizes Health Centre moves to next phase
- NHS celebrating its 70th Birthday – Help us celebrate 70 years of the NHS
- Annual General Meeting – 26th June 2018
- Focus on End of Life Care
- One You: Nutrition Campaign
- Beware, ticks are lurking!