- Monday 17 July: Neeld Community & Art Centre, High Street, Chippenham SN15 3ER
- Wednesday 19 July: Guildhall, Market Place, Salisbury SP1 1JH
- Monday 24 July: Town Hall, St Johns Street, Devizes SN10 1BN
- Wednesday 26 July: Atrium, County Hall, Trowbridge BA14 8JN
You can comment as follows:
- online via the Council’s dedicated consultation web site:
- by email using the representation form available here and returned to email@example.com;
- by post in writing to: Spatial Planning, Economic Development & Planning, Wiltshire Council, County Hall, Bythesea Road, Trowbridge, Wiltshire, BA14 8JN.
Please note that copies of all comments (including your personal details) will be made available to the public to view and therefore cannot be treated as confidential. Anonymous representations cannot be accepted.
Copies of the consultation documents can be viewed during normal opening hours at the Council’s main offices at Monkton Park (Chippenham), Bourne Hill (Salisbury), County Hall (Trowbridge) and Wiltshire Libraries.
Following the consultation, the council will consider the comments received before submitting the draft Plan and supporting evidence to the Secretary of State for examination. All comments received during this consultation will be passed on to the appointed independent Planning Inspector at that stage.
Any representation received may be accompanied by a request to be notified at a specific address of any of the following: that the Wiltshire Housing Site Allocations Plan has been submitted to the Secretary of State for independent examination; that the Inspector’s Report (including any recommendations) into the Wiltshire Housing Site Allocations Plan has been published; and that the Wiltshire Housing Site Allocations Plan has been adopted.
Should you require further information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01225 713223.