We are a friendly and lively bunch and welcome women of all ages and background. We have a range of activities which we hope will appeal to all including learning new skills, interests and making new friends. We have a range of speakers and there is a chance of a natter over a cup of tea/coffee and biscuits. Occasionally we have outings. See our program list for forthcoming events.
Meetings are held in the village hall on the second Wednesday of each month at 7.20pm for 7.30pm with the exception of August (unless otherwise advised).
Program of events 2018-19
- 13th June: RECIPE BOOK SUPPER (Bring a friend)
- 11th July: ALL ABOUT TEA – demonstration and tasting from Tea Shop, Devizes
- 12th September: LIFE AND TIMES AT THE ROYAL HOSPITAL, CHELSEA with John Pemberton
- 10th October: THE TOP 5 WAYS TO STAY HEALTHY with Claire Gregory
- 14th November: CHRISTMAS GIFTS with Janice Maskrey
- 12th December: CHRISTMAS PARTY
- 9th January: Film ‘THE SUFFRAGETTE’
- 13th February: VALENTINE-THEMED ‘BAKE-OFF’ judged by Geoff West
- 13th March: ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING plus POETRY EVENING
- 10th April: WILTSHIRE AIR AMBULANCE with Charlotte Mortimer
- 8th May: RESOLUTIONS and DESERT ISLAND DISCS
How to join
If you would like to join the WI, please contact the following committee members or come along to any of our meetings…
- Janice Maskrey, President 01380 870438
- Lorraine Holmes, Secretary 01380 870829
We would love to see you and you will be made very welcome.