We are a friendly and lively bunch and welcome women of all ages and background. We have a range of activities which we hope will appeal to all including learning new skills, interests and making new friends. We have a range of speakers and there is a chance of a natter over a cup of tea/coffee and biscuits. Occasionally we have outings. See our program list for forthcoming events.
Meetings are held in the village hall on the second Wednesday of each month at 7.20pm for 7.30pm with the exception of August (unless otherwise advised).
Program of events (rest of) 2017-18:
- 8th November: VICTORIAN CHRISTMAS (demonstration plus) with Mrs Maureen Hinton
- 13th December: CHRISTMAS PARTY
- 10th January: ANTIQUES with Mrs Anne Burton
- 14th February: VALENTINE’S EVENING (making willow hearts) with Alison Rasey
- 14th March: ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING plus games
- 11th April: WILDLIFE TRUST “TWO STEPS BEHIND” with Mrs Dawn Lawrence
- 9th May: RESOLUTIONS and DESERT ISLAND DISCS
How to join
If you would like to join the WI, please contact the following committee members or come along to any of our meetings…
- Janice Maskrey, President 01380 870438
- Janet White, Secretary 01380 870604
We would love to see you and you will be made very welcome.